Internal Corporate Programs
Professional training programs
Around 5 500 of RussNeft employees took part in various programs of professional education in 2013. The Company allocated more than 24 mln RUB. to these purposes.
Gold Pool of Human Resources
Those employees who have been working in the companies of RussNeft more than 16 years form the basis of the Company. One of the most important principles of the Company HR policy is succession of generations of oilmen. The Company has formed a candidate pool for top management positions in the companies of OAO NK RussNeft. The Company provides good opportunities to progress the career within the holding.
By developing its own strategic candidate pool the Company obtained the following competitive advantages:
• a coordinated and close-knit team of managers, responsible for the final result,
• maintenance of Company’s traditions, building a friendly atmosphere within the Company through allowing each employee to progress up the career ladder,
• increasing the Company’s management general efficiency and, as a result, growth of production efficiency.
Promotion of Company’s employees up to the top-management position motivates each worker. Nowadays the formula of career success is to grow from a common worker up to a top manager.
Each year the company approves a list of social benefits in order to attract young professionals to work in the companies. Each young professional can be assured he/she receives a special social package. AO NK RussNeft employed above 60 young specialists in total in 2014. The companies of the holding regularly provide internship programs. 322 students of higher educational and specialized secondary educational institutions took part in internship programs in the subsidiaries of RussNeft in 2014.
Joint educational programs with the leading Russian universities:
- Joint educational project with Moscow State University named after M.V.Lomonosov
- Joint educational project with the Russian State Oil and Gas University named after I.M. Gubkin
- Joint educational project with the Moscow State Technical University named after N.E.Bauman
- Joint educational project with the Institute of Oil and Gas at the Udmurt State University
Programs of career growth stimulation
AO NK RussNeft stimulates professional growth of its employees. The Company holds annual professional competitions confined to the Day of Oil and Gas Industry Worker. 42 employees of the Company obtained professional awards from the Russian Ministry of Industry and Energy in 2014. More than 1000 employees obtained RussNeft corporate awards.