24 August 2018, 14:04
The professional skills competitions have been the signature line of PJSC “RussNeft” from the moment of its incorporation. This year the competition was hosted by Varioganneft, as it is experienced in holding professional competitions. Further, other subsidiaries will host the competition.
The winners of PJSC “RussNeft “Best in profession” competition:
- “Best operator in oil and gas production”: 1st place – Ranis Sagdeyev, OAO NAK AKI-OTYR; 2nd place – Murad Dzhafarov, ОАО Varioganneft; 3d place – Eldar Kamalov, OAO MPK Aganneftegazgeologiya.
- “Best operator of the pumping station for injection of the working agent in formation”: 1st place – Irina Parkhomenko, ОАО Varioganneft; 2nd place – Pyotr Nosenko, OAO Ulyanovskneft; 3d place – Sergey Volkov, OAO NAK AKI-OTYR.
- «Best operator of dewatering and demineralizing plant»: 1st place – Mihail Stikhin, ОАО MPK Aganneftegazgeologiya; 2nd place – Valentin Moruzhev, ООО Tomskaya neft; 3d place – Maksim Kiktev, ОАО Varioganneft.
- “Best maintenance man (oil field equipment repair)”: 1 place – Vladimir Anisimov, OAO Ulyanovskneft; 2 place – Alik Khusainov, OAO MPK Aganneftegazgeologiya; 3 place – Igor Burlakov, OAO Varioganneft.
- “Best electrician in electrical equipment repair and maintenance”: 1st place – Pavel Baturin, OAO Varioganneft; 2nd place – Arkadiy Terskikh, OAO Saratovneftegaz; 3d place – Evgeniy Butrin, OAO MPK Aganneftegazgeologiya.
- “Best electric and gas welder”: 1st place – Maksim Chekashin, OAO Ulyanovskneft; 2nd place – Stanislav Klimenko, OAO Varioganneft; 3d place – Aleksey Stanko, OAO Saratovneftegaz.
- “Best driver”: 1st place – Igor Mudrakov, OAO Varioganneft; 2nd place – Sergey Shibanov, OOO Tomskaya neft; 3d place – Aleksey Baryshev, OAO Saratovneftegaz.
OAO Varioganneftegaz team won the team rating, OAO Ulyanovskneft and OAO Aganneftegazgeologiya became the second and the third awardees, accordingly.
About the Company:
PJSC “RussNeft” ranks among the Top-6 largest oil companies by crude oil production in Russia.
The Company possesses a well-balanced portfolio of assets located in the key Russian oil and gas provinces (West Siberia, Volga-Urals and Central Siberia) as well as in Azerbaijan.
The Company’s 2P reserves are over 200 million tonnes (SPE).
The personnel of the Company counts around 10,000 people.