PJSC “RussNeft” (hereinafter the Company) is one of the ten largest oil companies in Russia. Preservation of life and health of the Company's employees, safety at work, protection of the environment in the regions of activity of the assets included in the corporate structure of the Company are the main priorities and the most important conditions for the successful development of business of PJSC “RussNeft”.
The company's management is aware of its responsibility in the field of the HSE and assumes the following obligations:
- comply with the requirements of the federal and regional laws in the area of environmental protection and rational use of natural resources, labor safety and other requirements applicable to the activities of PJSC “RussNeft”;
- take all possible actions to prevent injuries and damages to the health of the personnel, mitigate the negative impact on the environment;
- continuously improve the Management System of occupational safety of PJSC “RussNeft”.
PJSC “RussNeft” will do the following to perform its obligations:
- identify and assess the HSE-related risks and ensure effective management of the identified risks;
- rationally use natural resources and energy, introduce low-waste processes, technologies of safe accumulation, storage and disposal of production and consumption waste, and other technologies aimed at reducing the negative impact on the environment;
- improve production processes, use equipment and technologies to ensure safety;
- monitor, check, perform special assessment of working conditions to control compliance with legislative and other HSE requirements applicable to the Company;
- ensure the HSE competence of the personnel, support and encourage employees who make specific contributions to the HSE improvement;
- bring to the suppliers and contractors the obligations of this Policy, standards and norms in the HSE field adopted by PJSC “RussNeft”;
- exchange information with external stakeholders on HSE issues.
The management of the Company assumes responsibility for the implementation of this Policy by establishing appropriate goals and objectives, allocating the necessary organizational and financial resources to achieve them, monitor and analyze the Company's activities in the HSE field.
PresidentE. V. Tolochek