PJSC “RussNeft” (hereinafter referred to as the Company) is one of the ten largest oil companies in Russia. Securing the life and health of the Company's employees, safety at work, and environmental protection in the areas of operation of the Company’s subsidiaries are the main priorities and the most important conditions for the successful development of the business of PJSC “RussNeft”.
The Company's management is aware of its responsibility in the field of HSE policies and commits to:
- complying with the requirements of federal and regional legislation in the field of environmental protection and rational use of natural resources, labor protection and other requirements applicable to the activities of PJSC “RussNeft”;
- taking all possible actions to prevent injuries and damage to the health of the personnel and reducing the negative impact on the environment;
- constantly improving HSE policies at PJSC “RussNeft”.
In order to fulfill the commitments, PJSC “RussNeft” will:
- identify and assess of risks in the field of environmental protection and labor protection and effective management of identified risks;
- rational use of natural resources and energy, introduce low-waste technologies, technologies for the safe gathering, storage and disposal of production and consumption waste, other technologies aimed at reducing the negative impact on the environment;
- improve production processes, use equipment and technologies that ensure labor safety;
- carry out monitoring, inspections, special assessment of working conditions to control compliance with legislative and other requirements applicable to the Company in the field of environmental protection and labor protection;
- ensure the competence of the personnel engaged in HSE issues, support and encourage employees who make a specific contribution to improving environmental safety and personnel safety;
- inform suppliers and contractors about the obligations under this Policy, HSE standards adopted by PJSC “RussNeft”;
- exchange information with external related parties on HSE issues.
The Company's management assumes responsibility for the implementation of this Policy by setting appropriate goals and objectives, allocating the necessary organizational and financial resources to achieve them, monitoring and analyzing the Company's activities in the field of environmental protection and labor protection.